We will be happy to offer discounts on group travels and even if you are traveling solo you are able to get discounts by gathering your travel mate.
– Group discount
- 8pax + 1 person 50% off
- 11pax + 1 person free
- 15 pax + 1 person free
– Find your travel mate and earn your 4+1 person discount up to 50% off (group shall consist of 5 members minimum) complies with all seasons.
The Orkhon Valley, west of Ulaanbaatar, along the Orkhon River in the Övörkhangai and Arkhangai Provinces, was the center of the Mongol Empire, the center of the Uighur Empire, and the birthplace of Mongolian Buddhism. Today, the cultural heritage of the valley constitutes a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Karakorum — the ruins of Genghis Khan’s capital city, the heart of the Mongol Empire
• Ordu-Baliq — archaeological site on the remains of the capital city of the first Uighur Empire
• Erdene Zuu Monastery — the first Buddhist monastery in Mongolia
• Tuvkhun Monastery
• Khustain Nuruu National Park